Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mail Spoilage

First, my Knitty Secret Pal downstream has been spoiling me. She sent me a beautiful Debbie Bliss book - I ordered the yarn to make the Edwardian Jacket from it. Cashmerino Astrakhan in robins egg blue. So pretty. And looking through the book, there is an adorable pattern for a baby girl's hoodie, that could be Gracie's Christmas gift.

And fridge magnets. Now I can get rid of those pesky primary colour numbers.
And the notepad could not be more appropriate

Second package is from my Knitty Winter Secret Pal, Jupiter Jessica. It's the prize that I won in her blog contest. Pretty sockyarn in the colourway "Hawaii" - appropriately tropical. She also sent Cars colouring books with tattoos for the boys. They, of course, ran off with them immediately. We were about to watch "Happy Feet" when I opened the package. That was too much distraction, so we'll save that movie for another day. And Easter candy. Yum-o! Thank you Jessica for the wonderful package.......:-)

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

That's some okay spoilage you got from your downstream (hehehhehe)...my secret pal is way better !!!!! :)

Love the tropical colors!! Can't wait to see that knit up.