Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloweenies

A couple of pics of my cute halloweenies......
They both insisted on monster tattoos on their foreheads....


And Matt insisted on wearing my new "Candy Corn Felted Bag" as a hat.....

I swear that's chocolate in his mouth. His teeth aren't rotten. Give that a couple more halloweens, right?!

The bag is totally cute and I'll use it next Halloween for sure :-)

That most awesome of halloween baggies came from my very own knitty halloweenie, Criosa. She sent me a hallowicious package to celebrate this most spooky of holidays. Thanks Criosa for all the goodies, of course, esp. the English goodness.

And look at this gorgeous yarn she sent too.....


I'm in love with this gorgeous baby blue yarn, which looks and feels JUST like malabrigo. Hello!

Thanks Criosa:-) :-) :-) from me AND the boys :-) :-) :-)

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

What a fabulous Halloween secret pal goodies!! You know I love that pretty blue yarn too!!!

And how cute is that candy corn bag? Love it!! Super cute idea!

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, I love the forehead tat!!

Squishlicious yarn!