Sunday, December 2, 2007

Giving Thanks

Is it really a whole week since Thanksgiving? Oh, no, that would be a week and a half then!!!

Well, here's what I'm really thankful for. My three boys. They are, in the word's of Lola, my current favourite kid's cartoon character, "My favourite and my best". Here are some persuasive photos, for those of you without my mother's love and rose tinted glasses.....

My Thanksgiving Turkeys.....


and one with Daddy.....


Future baseball stars?....


Matt, not for the first time, caught reading Vogue Knitting's 25th Anniversary book...


Last, but by no means least, this year's Christmas photo.


Tell me those aren't the cutest boys in the world. And they're smart too. And healthy. We all are blessed and we're thankful for that.

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I just love them to bits! How cute are they!!! Love the turkey hats, baseball guys, and great holiday photo!!

Bezzie said...

Very cute! Definately in the top ten cutest I've seen. (My #1 spot is reserved for Chunky--mother's bias--you know what I mean ;-) )