Monday, December 10, 2007

So, what've I been up to......

Well, I have been busy knitting and sewing, the past few weeks. The knitting will come in another post, but here's the sewing. I've been making dolly diaper bags for my Etsy store. Here are a few samples.


After Christmas I'm going to try sewing some dolly diapers. Currently I'm putting preemie pampers in the bags - obviously they're not an ideal fit with my current ecological kick, but needs must. I just needed to get some sewing done, to justify all the fabric I bought!

I have donated a couple of these bags to Teddy and Matt's school - their Christmas show and Auction is on Thursday night - along with a basket of Etsy 'stocking stuffers', all under $10. Gotta get the Etsy word out there somehow. I'm constantly surprised when my Mommy friends haven't heard of the site. I was pleased to find a good few Christmas gifts on the site :-)

Now, everyone go buy handmade :-)

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those are so super cute Disco!! Great job!!!

Bezzie said...

Man, those almost make me want to have another kid--almost!