Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Coat for a Boat

I was surfing the web tonight and came across this story on the bbc news website.

As well as being a totally cool and fun art project, the Customs House where it's all being put together is just round the corner from where I grew up.

Not 'round the corner' as in the same region. Not even 'round the corner' as in the same town. I mean quite literally round the corner, as in 30 seconds walk round the corner. Too funny!!!

I emailed to ask if I can knit something for the project. Watch this space.........

3 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

How cool is that?!! Love it!

cupcakefaerie said...

What a super cool project and an alternative to the gym to boot! Can't wait to see more of it as the project progresses.

cpurl17 said...

I subscribe to Simply Knitting magazine and they had a feature story on that project!