Friday, June 19, 2009

Shurtagal

I'm finally back in the land of the living wi-fi. We are firmly ensconced in our new home in South Carolina. We have electricity, gas, furniture, cable and internet services, yay!

So, I can do some catch-up blogging......

To start, here are my finished Shurtagals. STR mediumweight in Stormy Weather. This pattern is most definitely best in a more solid colour, The pattern isn't drowned in the colours. Just my humble opinion ;0)
pretty heel shot. I like the stripes.

And a final pool shot. These were finished while I was still in Florida. I couldn't resist. Look at the beautiful water......

8 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

They're gorgeous! And a perfect shot next to the pretty pool water too. =)

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wait, did you say South Carolina? Not north? Either way, glad you are settling in!! I've missed you!

And gorgeous Shurtagals! I haven't even cast mine on...ugh..

Bezzie said...

Oh man, I love that color. It sounds blasphemous, I know, but I don't like STR for my feet. It's too soft! I ruin socks made out of STR!

cpurl17 said...

LOVE the pool shot!

No mater which Carolina you're in, they're lucky to have you.

Zonda said...

I love them in that colorway! Nice pool shot too! Wow, SC (but you were in Charlotte?) must not be too far lucky you :)

cupcakefaerie said...

It's good to hear you and your family are settled in your new home. Looking forward to hearing about South Carolina.

Lovely socks!

Susie said...

Lovely socks!

Rani said...

OH! GORGEOUS! I just ran over to Ravelry and threw that pattern in my queue. Thanks for the inspiration!