Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Good Day

Today was a good day.
Our neighbour is alive, if not well. He has a tube in his throat to help him breath, and has some fluid remaining in his lungs. He is conscious, but disoriented. The prayers continue for his recovery.
I made the first sale on my etsy shop. www.discoknits.etsy.com One of the first bags I made on my new sewing machine.
And I won some yarn in a contest on Jessica's blog
I seem to be having luck with contests of late. A couple of weekends ago at our local Relay For Life, we won a family portrait session at the beach. Today I also got some nice new clothes for us all to wear for that.
Yes, a good day.

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

First, I'm so glad to hear that your neighbor is doing okay. I'll keep him in my prayers. Second, I just viewed your etsy shop (I've been waiting to check it out) and OMG!!! I LOVE those bags!! How cute are those! Great job Disco Girl! I'm going to have to get my sewing machine back out and try to make friends again after that yucky lining on the blanket, because those bags are adorable. Great job!!