Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Overlapping Waves


Cute boy picture first. This is how we found them this morning. Teddy had climbed into Matt's crib, and they were both eating fruit sweeties.
Teddy had at least dressed himself first :-)

Now here's a better picture of the hairband I made last week.

And here is the scarf/wrap I made for my MIL. The stitch pattern is Overlapping Waves, 8 repeats across the row. Made with Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk DK. I completed 48 pattern repeats and it came out 8½" wide and 88" long. Blocking really separated the lace holes and made it look a lot better.

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Good morning cutie pies :) How cute are those two!

Love the dreamswatch photo!! WOrking on mine. And the wrap, OMG!! Gorgeous!! Love the pattern and can't imagine how soft it is in alpaca silk!!! A fabulous secret pal of mine gave me that stuff (hehehe...you!). Your MIL is going to love it!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are such cuties! Love the look on that face! I'm putting the final touches on your package, and hope to have it mailed out ASAP!

-Vera B.

Sandykins57 said...

Very pretty wrap!

Jess said...

That wrap is awesome!