Monday, September 3, 2007

Airplanes



When my husband gets up with the boys in the morning, he makes them a little 1st class airplane cabin with pillows in front of the TV and pretends to start the entertainment system for them. i.e. he puts on a DVR'd episode of Charlie & Lola, or Little Einsteins, or somesuch.

He serves them their morning drinks on a tray. It's all quite cute and I get to have a lie in for a little while, which makes me very happy.

I saw some great fabric remnants for sale in Joann's last week and thought they'd make great pillows for the air-lounge. And here are the boys, enjoying this morning's journey (it's usually a trip to England and when the episode is over, Teddy shouts "we're at Heathrow now"), lounging on their new pillows. They love them :-) :-)

Maybe I should change my cybername to discoknits....and sews :-) :-)

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Seriously cute!! The pillows too (hehehe!). Discoknits..and sews...and blogs!! And this is before the boys are in school!! Can't wait to see what happens then!!