Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday - the weekend

Was it really a couple of months ago that my LYS closed down? Time flies....

Here are some pictures of the Plymouth Yarns Baby Alpaca Grande I bought in that sale. 6 beautiful dark green skeins for half off. Not a bad day at the office, eh. Now what can I make with 6 skeins.........





I posted some more stitch markers on etsy today. A couple of cute new bead designs. One of them I only had one set of the beads, so they are one-offs.

Work tonight. I saw on the knittyboard that there's a knitting book sale at B&N - I'll have to check that out.

Have a fabulous Friday night out......

4 comments:

IrishgirlieKnits & PashyKnits said...

That yarn is soooooo yummy soft! ANd I love the green. I have 5 skeins in the stash in cream...keep me posted with ideas :)

And you are killing me with the cute stitch markers!! (and sending me to etsy yarn stores too!) xoxo Irishgirlie

IrishgirlieKnits & PashyKnits said...

OMG!! Kate just brought in the mail!! My stitch markers are here and a freakin adorable!!! Love them love them!! And she loves hers too!!!! Thank you!!!

Zonda said...

Lovely colorway!! I have 1 skein of it and I love it!

Jessica said...

Wow. That yarn is great. I love the color. Can't wait to see what you knit with it!