Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday - the weekend

Was it really a couple of months ago that my LYS closed down? Time flies....

Here are some pictures of the Plymouth Yarns Baby Alpaca Grande I bought in that sale. 6 beautiful dark green skeins for half off. Not a bad day at the office, eh. Now what can I make with 6 skeins.........





I posted some more stitch markers on etsy today. A couple of cute new bead designs. One of them I only had one set of the beads, so they are one-offs.

Work tonight. I saw on the knittyboard that there's a knitting book sale at B&N - I'll have to check that out.

Have a fabulous Friday night out......

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

That yarn is soooooo yummy soft! ANd I love the green. I have 5 skeins in the stash in cream...keep me posted with ideas :)

And you are killing me with the cute stitch markers!! (and sending me to etsy yarn stores too!) xoxo Irishgirlie

IrishGirlieKnits said...

OMG!! Kate just brought in the mail!! My stitch markers are here and a freakin adorable!!! Love them love them!! And she loves hers too!!!! Thank you!!!

Zonda said...

Lovely colorway!! I have 1 skein of it and I love it!

Jessica said...

Wow. That yarn is great. I love the color. Can't wait to see what you knit with it!