Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dishcloths in the House.....


Here are some Mason-Dixon/Ballband dishcloths I made from peaches and cream and sugar and cream cottons. I liked the peaches and cream better - it turns out a bit softer.
The coloured dishcloth will be winging its way 'up north' tomorrow to my SIL in North Carolina - my MIL is going to visit her.
In other news...... it was nice to see so many British winners at the Golden Globes last night. I especially like Sacha Baron-Cohen, he was hilarious as Ali G and lived up to that with his Borat character. And Helen Mirren is such a great actress - I love her as Jane Tenyson in Prime Suspect - hopefully they'll show that in the U.S. sometime in the future.
And of course, my very favourite Dr House, Hugh Laurie. I remember seeing this when I first moved to the U.S. in October '04 and thinking 'that guy looks JUST like Hugh Laurie, but it can't be.....the accent is so good'. Who knew? Not me, obviously.

No comments: