Sunday, January 14, 2007

wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome......

.........to my brand new blog. Who knows how it'll turn out. Mostly, I want to use it for showing off my knitting, to other appreciative knitters.


So here's the only photo I have of anything I've ever finished. They are 'better than bootees' baby socks from Interweave knits, made in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the Grapevine colour.

I really enjoyed knitting these, the heel was very easy and didn't have holey gaps like some other patterns (or rather the one other pair of socks I've made!)

They were for a Moms Club friend, who should be giving birth to her third girl, er, any second now.


You can also see this pic on the Sandra Singh website, where I bought the yarn. She has a special part of her site for customer's FOs.

I'll try taking a better pic next time, but I'm no artistic photographer, that's for sure.

No comments: