Monday, November 7, 2011

Lofty Scarf #1

I'm catching up on my FO's here. This little beauty is called Twist of Fate by Kathy Zimmermann. Love the ridges and the twisted stitches. They take a bit of manual dexterity, but are satisfyingly quick to perform. The scarf blocked out nicely, with no curling edges (don't you hate when a scarf curls?!).It works up super-quickly in the bulky Kollage Lofty yarn I used. This colour is called Tawny and is a neutral beige, perfect for pairing with all sorts of other colours.
I could see this pattern making a great infinity scarf too, although the bulky yarn would make it suitable to, maybe Alaska only. In a lighter weight it'd be pretty as a picture though :0)
Happy Monday y'all.
Disco xo

1 comment:

Kaye said...

That's lovely! I've been craving a nice cabled scarf lately.